Actually, everything went well during the operation. After about four weeks, however, the newly inserted dental implant suddenly starts to hurt. When deciding whether or not to have a dental implant, many patients are concerned about the pain that is likely to be associated with the treatment and the healing phase. We clarify what is "normal" and when you should consult your dentist.
- What pain should I expect after dental implantation?
- What can I do if my dental implant hurts??
- Pain when chewing after implantation – is that normal??
- Pain several years after surgery – what are the reasons??
- What can I do to preserve my dental implant in the long term??
By Sarah Zollner