More and more young people want to know how to build a shisha head. This is due to the fact that in recent years it has become more and more fashionable to smoke a shisha. Whether simply in the comfortable get-together of friends or also alone at home: The Shisha smoking is more and more in coming.
Especially younger people love shishas and don’t want to do without them anymore. In Germany, this trend seems new, but shisha smoking originated a long time ago, around 15. or 16. In the twenty-first century in Arab countries, where shisha smoking is part of normal public life, like walking into a cafe here.
The word Shisha comes from different languages, for example in Persian this word means "glass", in Turkish "bottle". Since the end of the 20. In the 21st century, hookah smoking is more and more considered as a substitute for cigarette smoking. Since you are now reading this post, you are at least interested in smoking shisha, or already experienced smoker who just wants to learn how to smoke super shisha at home too. For this it is important to know how to build a shisha head itself.
- 𝗞𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧 𝗦𝗘𝗧: noble shisha glass head with matching smokebox with lid and 2 heat-resistant handles and rubber seal. Glass Single Hole Head With Molasses Depot. Ideal for shisha tobacco, stones and paste.
- 𝗪𝗢𝗪 𝗘𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗞𝗧 𝗥𝗔𝗨𝗖𝗛 + 𝗚𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗞: pure glass> no taste of its own, pleasant heat distribution& Always keep an eye on the tobacco condition. Your tobacco without clay, silicone or shisha charcoal aftertaste. WOW is this a part!
- 𝗧𝗦𝗖𝗛u𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗨𝗙𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗘 / 𝗞𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗨𝗙𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗭: Up to 4 25mm coals fit in it. Put the lid on and the coals get hotter. Get all the taste of tobacco!
- 𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗟: HOOKARTIS Smoke Box can be used as the first in DE developed attachment with 99% of all shisha heads. Due to the innovative double ring base ideal for small as well as large tobacco head.
- 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗞𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗭: thanks to the supplied rubber adapter, this tobacco head fits UNIVERSALLY on any standard shisha. Just like the attachment, which fits perfectly to the glass head without slipping
- COMPLETELY SEPARATED SET: Fireplace head set for Shisha with perfectly fitting fireplace and tobacco head. Universal combination for any shisha. No sieve necessary. Also ideal with Shisha Smokebox / aluminum foil
- 120% TASTE WITHOUT SURPLUS: taste only your favorite shisha tobacco 100% pure without shisha charcoal, clay, head attachment aftertaste. We recommend 2-3 cubes like black coco shisha charcoal
- SMOKE LONGER: get the most out of your tobacco with special glaze layer for optimal heat distribution. Smoke hookah head up to 30 min longer& no tobacco shisha waste
- SOLID HANDWORK: each stone head shisha is made by elaborate handwork& is unique. With love placed 4 holes give the optimal draught for tobacco& Shisha Stones
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Natural stone with noble gold rim and high grade stainless steel attachment in hookah set will serve you for a long time. Better performance than clay head with shisha tobacco and shisha coal coconut.
- ✅ SHISHA COMPLETE SET – latest shisha set consisting of shisha clay head, shisha chimney FLIC FLAC, shisha head strainer& Shisha seal. Compatible with shisha from M. ROSENFELD, Amy Shisha, DILAW, Caesar Shisha.
- ✅ MEGA SMOKING CLOUDS – Smoke up to 30min longer + no tobacco wasted. Shisha head gets the most out of your tobacco due to 3X thicker walls. More smoke + taste from tobacco like stone head
- ✅ PREMIUM MATERIALS: the solid black shisha head clay has 3X thicker walls, which allow extremely high heat retention. With the colorful stainless steel chimney head + strainer insert in complete set.
- ✅ KIDS EASY HEAD CONSTRUCTION – Thanks to our clay head and tobacco saving screen shisha: build the head edge high, shisha chimney top on it, 3 cubes shisha cube coal on it and hygiene mouthpiece&
- ✅ SOLID HANDCRAFT: Clay head shisha is made by laborious handwork, is heavy, solid& a unique specimen. With love set 5 holes give the Optimal draught for shisha tobacco stones
- ✅ IDEAL FOR BEGINNERS – The shisha stone head set is easy to use and simple to build, no previous experience needed at all. Thanks to the shisha strainer you have a great draught and save tobacco.
- ✅ MORE ENJOYMENT – Thanks to the solid construction& of the ideal heat distribution, the flavors of your favorite tobacco unfold in this shisha head much better than in conventional stone heads.
- ✅ THICK SMOKE – This shisha head set impresses with unprecedented smoke development. With only 16-20 grams of tobacco, you can enjoy your head for up to 120 minutes with full flavor.
- ✅ MEGA COMPLETE SET – You will get a solid stone head, fireplace attachment with handle, shisha strainer& Seal. With this shisha head set, nothing will stand in the way of your next delicious shisha session!
- ✅ 100% HAPPY OR MONEY BACK – At Little Dragon, you can comfortably& shop risk-free and test all items for 60 days. If you are not 100% satisfied, you get your money back!
- Design ★★★★★: The design inspiration of the hand-designed pattern surface on the stone head comes from the classical European architectural style. You will get both visual and spiritual enjoyment when you smoke with Cookah head. Each pattern is coveted by hand. Elegant accessory for Shisha Bowl.
- Creative ★★★★★: Cookah always brings interesting products for shisha fans. We have increased the height of both the top and bottom parts of the chimney cap. Thanks to the higher wall protection of the top, the coals of each are burned sufficiently, although not as quickly. Meanwhile, the whole head set is installed more stable because the lower part of the chimney top is upgraded higher and stronger than others.
- Duration ★★★★★: thanks to food grade stainless steel material, all mental parts of the head set are sturdy, heat resistant and rustproof, can be used up to 30% longer than traditional products. The unpleasant smell will never be visible, and cleaning the smoke tray and heat management attachment has become easier.
- High cost performance ★★★★★: We not only focus on luxury and portability, but also on practicality, economy and customer budget. Compared to similar products, cookah headsets offer improved premium shisha accessories at a cheaper price.
- Versatility ★★★★★: The shisha head set fits all shisha on the market, as it comes with a head gasket. Our chimney top is also suitable for all shisha bowls due to its higher wall of the lower part. It is ideal for small and large Shishas made of stainless steel and aluminum.
What is needed to build a shisha head?
Even for beginners shisha head building is not really difficult, if you take into account a few basic points. Which points these are exactly, you will learn in the following sections.
But before that, I would like to draw your attention to a very special shisha store. You can at shisha steam.de Waterpipes order cheap online. In addition, you will find the necessary accessories that make it possible for you to build a shisha head.
Of course, you need the necessary equipment to build a hookah head. First, of course, you need a hookah, which is now available in a variety of designs, whether traditional or modern aluminum, stainless steel or glass, it’s up to you what you ultimately like better.
Most of the time, the shisha already comes with the appropriate accessories, if not, you still need a hose and a mouthpiece. But please note that your shisha already has a hose connection with a ground joint. Because if it doesn’t have that, then you still need an extra hose connection. Such a hose and mouthpiece cost about 10 to 20 euros.
Of course, if it’s not already included with your shisha, you’ll also need a head and possibly a chimney top. Together this also costs about 10 to 20 euros.
You always need charcoal and charcoal lighter, because how else would you be able to smoke your shisha? A kilo of natural charcoal costs about 5 euros, it is very heat resistant and produces very little ash.
Natural charcoal is harder to ignite, so you need an extra charcoal lighter, gas or electricity powered, which costs about 10 to 15 euros. A lighter does not serve its purpose here.
To transport the hot coals safely, you are advised to buy a special tongs. This is not expensive and saves you a lot of trouble from fire damage in your home. The tongs cost about 5 to 10 euros.
If you don’t have a chimney attachment, you need enough aluminum foil. But probably everyone has them at home. But it is better to have a fireplace attachment.
A chimney pot makes for much better smoke production than perforated aluminum foil. It also gives you less preparation time and less risk of burning the tobacco.
Probably the most important thing to smoke hookah is the tobacco. Because with the tobacco stands and falls a good hookah. Tobacco sold in Germany is a moist tobacco, which is a mixture of raw tobacco, glycerine and different flavors. This tobacco is much more humid than ordinary tobacco for cigarettes or pipes.
A unique feature of this tobacco is just the variety of different flavors that can be used according to taste. The most popular flavors are apple, cherry and mint, but caramel, cola and cappuccino are also very popular. Good shisha tobacco comes from Jordanian and Egyptian producers.
The fewest of you will probably use the traditional Arabic tobacco, because this is many times stronger than the tobaccos that are used in our country. But, some of you live by the motto: "Only the tough get into the garden", so off it goes into your shisha.
But who wants to do without the nicotine in the tobacco, which can also use tobacco substitute. This is used like normal hookah tobacco, only instead of tobacco, a nicotine-free carrier material is used for the flavors.
As a tobacco substitute, so-called Shisha stones can be used. These carry the flavors in themselves and can be added to the shisha head just like tobacco.
How to build a shisha head?
Now that you know exactly what you need before you can build your shisha head, I would like to show you how to build a shisha head.
Now follows a step-by-step guide that you can easily follow. So you too will manage to build a good shisha head without encountering any problems.
Take your can of hookah tobacco and stir it well first, this has to be done so that the flavors and other ingredients can distribute evenly and you can have the same good taste experience every time. The tobacco is also loosened by this.
This is very important, so that enough hot air can pass through the tobacco and the aroma can be well distributed during the draw. The tobacco should be filled into the head with a small stick in small portions, very loosely, never press on.
If you cover the head with aluminum foil, you should not fill the head completely with tobacco, otherwise the tobacco burns on top of the coals and you cannot continue to enjoy the shisha. You should leave about half a centimeter free at the top.
If you use a chimney top, you can fill the head completely. But again, very important: The tobacco should always remain loose, just like you.
You can put a small sieve in the bottom of the head before you put the tobacco in, so that the tobacco does not block the holes in the head. Make sure that you use a metal strainer, because a plastic strainer would not withstand the hot temperatures in the head and would melt.
Now you have to cover the filled hookah head with a chimney cap or aluminum foil. When using aluminum foil, you should always take several layers, so that enough stability is achieved to be able to place the hot coals on it.
It is best to use 2 – 4 layers on top of each other or a special thick Shisha aluminum foil. You stretch this over the head, tightly but not too tightly, otherwise the aluminum foil tears at the sides.
When the aluminum foil sits, you need to poke holes in it. There are different opinions here, you can just try which method you like better. Some people poke many small holes in the foil, others poke only a few larger ones, but this is purely a matter of taste.
As already mentioned, a chimney top is the simpler solution, because you always have the right seal and also the right perforation right away. You just have to put on the chimney cap. That was it. You can also remove the chimney cap with a pair of hookah tongs while smoking so that the tobacco does not burn.
In order to get your money’s worth when smoking, you should check again after building the shisha head whether enough air is coming through the head. The best way to do this is to puff lightly into the head from below.
If you only have to blow lightly, the head is well filled. But if you need to blow harder, you should loosen up the tobacco again, because there is not enough air coming through.
When you have tested the head and it has enough airflow, you can mount it on the head adapter.
Fill the bowl with the right amount of water, it is important not too much, because much water does not cool better, but even limits the function of the Shisha. Then mount the smoke tube so that it is immersed in the water for about 3 centimeters, this way no water will be sucked in with it when smoking.
For clean smoking, you can still mount a charcoal plate on the smoke pipe, which catches falling charcoal. Now the shisha head is placed on top. To have a really good smoking experience, 3 – 4 pieces of coal should be pre-glowed for about 4 minutes so that they are really hot and glowing when used.
The best way to do that is with the aforementioned charcoal lighter. These pieces of coal are then placed on the chimney top or the perforated aluminum foil and turned over again after about 5 minutes, so that the heat can distribute itself so really well.
There is a rule of thumb, good smoke only with strong glow. That is, your Shisha coals should be mostly already white in color before you put them on the perforated aluminum foil or the fireplace attachment.
In conclusion, I don’t want to spoil anyone’s fun with hookah smoking here, but please note that frequent hookah smoking with tobacco can be really harmful to your body in the long run. It mainly damages your lungs.
Here’s why it’s better not to smoke more than once a week, or only with nicotine-free tobacco substitutes. That has a similar taste to shisha tobacco, but no nicotine. Responsible use guarantees good health and have fun with shisha smoking.
I hope this guide helped you to build a shisha head. Have fun smoking shisha and have a good puff. It’s really worth it.
1 Rating(s), average: 5,00 from 5