Eat a balanced diet, drink plenty of water and exercise regularly – three simple rules that form the basis of a healthy lifestyle. However, given the many temptations in everyday life, it is often difficult to remain consistent and follow all these rules. But with the following tips and tricks you will succeed in eating healthy.
This characterizes a healthy diet
What does a balanced diet consist of? The German Society for Nutrition e. V. recommends to follow when eating ten simple rules to keep. These include:
- Use the Variety of healthy foods and drinks to add variety to your diet.
- Take five servings a day Fruits and vegetables to you.
- Reach for bread, rice, and pasta at Whole grain option.
- Eat Meat only in moderation, two to three times a week Fish and take daily Dairy products to you.
- Use vegetable oils.
- Use Herbs instead of salt in your dishes and reduce your sugar consumption as much as possible.
- Drink enough – it is best to drink only calorie-free beverages such as water or unsweetened teas (at least 1.5 liters per day).
- Always prepare your food gently, to preserve as much of the nutrients as possible. An excellent preparation method is steam cooking.
- Take enough time to eat and do not rush.
- Keep an eye on your weight and make sure to eat yourself to move regularly and sufficiently. You can do this in everyday life, for example, by taking the stairs instead of the elevator.
Of course, you don’t have to give up one or the other snack at movie night with friends or in between meals at the office if you want to eat healthy. Do not stick to chocolate or jelly bears, but rather to dried fruit, nuts or fruit. Instead of greasy chips, salty or sesame sticks are a great choice.
Declare healthy food a family task
It is particularly important to teach children about healthy eating right from the start. So that it succeeds balanced lifestyle to be acquired, the whole family must pull together in terms of dietary change. Eating as little sugar and sweets as possible becomes a matter of course and is part of everyday life. Regular meals together with the whole family also promote healthy eating habits. In addition, both children and parents should exercise regularly and a lot.
If you are overweight, a diet plan can help you lose weight again and maintain a healthy weight. In conjunction with regular check-ups with your family doctor, you can start a individual nutrition plan react in time to possible abnormalities such as high blood pressure. Such a plan also takes into account intolerances, allergies or chronic intestinal inflammations.
The best: Who eats a balanced diet, the Positive effects not only physically, but also mentally feel. Because if you do something good for your body, you will be rewarded with a sense of well-being that cannot be replaced by anything else.
Beware of unhealthy attitudes to healthy eating
Eating a healthy and balanced diet is good and right. However, those who develop a real mania for it suffer from the Nutritional disorder "orthorexia. As soon as healthy eating is accompanied by a kind of obsession and becomes the purpose of life, it goes too far. Finally, orthorexia ends for most of those affected with increasingly strict dietary rules that can hardly be adhered to and ultimately take up the entire content of the day. As a rule, the compulsive, overly healthy diet leads to the isolation of the person concerned and the loss of social contacts.
Aligning healthy nutrition with your own body
Your personal intestinal flora reveals a lot about your digestion, calorie utilization, immune strength, vitamin synthesis or tendencies to certain intolerances. If you are already eating healthily but still suffer from gastrointestinal complaints, a stool test can reveal your personal intestinal flora INTEST.per of BIOMES provide information about your personal intestinal flora with the good and less good bacteria contained therein. In the online dashboard you will receive a detailed analysis of your stool sample, which scientists from BIOMES do it with the most modern biotechnological methods.
How to analyze your intestinal flora? What exactly does the test include?? Where can you INTEST.buy per?
And how do we protect your data?