Nowadays, many tech fanatics know how to hack a How to hack the Samsung Galaxy S3 and also normal users want to bypass their passwords or pattern locks in the same way. Some people hack smartphones for legitimate reasons while other people don’t have good safeguards when you hack devices.
No matter what your opinion on hacking is, the importance of hacking is unimaginable. As with other devices, you need the appropriate knowledge and a perfect technical understanding to use a Hack Samsung Galaxy S3.
Part 1. Reasons for hacking smartphones
- – Often a forgotten password is the reason why users want to hack their devices. Most users change their passwords very frequently, as sensitive data is stored on the device. However, it often happens that users forget their passwords. Hacking can be very useful in this case.
- – Retrieving valuable data is also a common reason for which smartphones are hacked. This is especially the case with illegal hacking. The hackers then use this information to harm the hacked person. In addition to criminals, law enforcement also uses this form of hacking to gather information on criminals and wanted persons.
- – In rare cases, hackers simply want to prove their skills to their friends.
At first glance, hacking a smartphone sounds pretty cool, but if you do it against the person’s will, you may face severe consequences. Experts call this case a "violation of privacy". In most cases, the hacker is sentenced to jail time or fines. No matter how cool it sounds, never hack the smartphone of a person whose consent you don’t have, otherwise you’ll be in trouble.
Part 2. How to hack the Samsung Galaxy S3
You can hack the Samsung Galaxy S3 relatively easily by pressing the "On/Off" button press and then the "emergency call" button-Tap call option. Whether you want to retrieve personal data from your Galaxy S3 or just want to bypass the pattern lock, hacking the smartphone is as easy as ABC. All you have to do is follow these simple steps. Below, you will learn how to bypass the lock screen of your Samsung Galaxy S3.
- – Press the power button to turn on your device.
- – Once the screen is turned on, tap "Emergency call" and enter any number.
- – Press the "Call" button-button. A message appears telling you that you have entered an invalid emergency number. Then press the home button once.
- – Quickly press the "power button", After you have pressed the home button.
- – Once you press the power button, you will get access to the S3 home screen. How to bypass the lock screen of your device.
Tip: In most cases, you need a little practice to master this technique. The hard part is pressing the power button after pressing the home button. Once you get the timing right, this technique becomes easier.
Part 3. This is how you can avoid being hacked
Hackers usually use your personal data to harm you. You can avoid being hacked by following these things.
- – Never enter personal information, such as your credit card number on your smartphone while using a public Wi-Fi network.
- – Always use a VPN service when connected to a public Wi-Fi network to encrypt your personal data and keep it away from hackers.
- – Never share personal information with people you don’t know or trust.
- – The simplest and most important tip is to never let your smartphone out of your hand. Do not give your cool Samsung Galaxy S3 to just any "friend", you meet.
- – Always avoid cloud storage services. If you can’t, make sure you are using the best cloud storage service that can guarantee you the most security. The private photos of numerous celebrities have already been leaked to the Internet this way after a hacker attack.
- – Always use complicated passwords and two-step authentication processes. With this form of authentication, your smartphone is linked to your email address. If someone tries to access your private information, you will receive an email notification and learn about the attack on your data.
Part 4. How to hack your Samsung Galaxy S3 using dr.fone
dr.fone – unlock screen (Android) is an extremely advanced PC program that allows you to bypass the lock screen of your Samsung Galaxy S3. No matter you forgot your password or pattern, this program can help you. The advantage of this software is that your valuable information is not lost during the unlocking process. In the following section, you will learn how to use dr.fone – unlock screen of your Samsung S3 can remove.
dr.fone – unlock screen (Android)
Remove your Android lock screen in just 5 minutes
- Remove 4 lock screen types – pattern, PIN, password& Fingerprints.
- Removes only the lock screen, no data loss at all.
- No technical knowledge required, anyone can operate the software.
- Supports all mobile carriers, including T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, etc.
- Works for Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab series. Support for other devices coming soon.
How to hack the Samsung Galaxy S3
To unlock the Samsung Galaxy S3 with the help of dr.To hack fone, you need to download the software first.
Step 1. Open Wondershare dr.fone and click on" Unlock Android Screen" under "More Tools.
Connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 to your laptop after launching the software. Below we can see that dr.fone can hack a Samsung Galaxy S3 when the screen is locked.
Step 2. Start the download mode. Turn off your smartphone; press the bottom volume button, home button and power button at the same time to do this. Release all buttons as soon as your smartphone shows the model icon.
Step 3. Press the upper volume button and select "Download Mode", to start downloading the recovery package. This process usually takes a few minutes.
Step 4. Immediately after downloading the package, the message "Matching model" appears on the screen. After that, the unlocking process will start automatically. Once the process is complete, you can disconnect your device and use it without lock screen.