It can be quite difficult to find the right words for a confession of love. The three words "I love you" can take a lot of overcoming. But only if you have the courage to say these words, you can find out if your crush feels the same for you. With which gestures and words you can formulate a suitable declaration of love, you will learn below.
Not only with words, but also with gestures you can confess your love to the one you love. To make it extra romantic, you can combine the two. We’ll explain to you what words and gestures go with a romantic declaration of love.
"I love you" say: Here’s how
The difficulty of love confessions
If you are in love, you probably have butterflies in your stomach and float in the seventh heaven. Your feelings you would like to tell the whole world, so that everyone knows how happy you are – of course, first of all your beloved yourself. "I love you so much", "I love you more than anything", "I love you because you make my life better", "I love you, my darling" and "I love you forever" are there only a few examples, how your declaration of love could look like.
But especially when you confess your love to your crush for the first time, these words do not easily pass your lips. Luckily there are many different ways, "I love you" to say, which do not necessarily have to be verbal. Namely also in written form or by means of gestures you can express your love wonderfully. Below you will find some ideas that can inspire you for your declaration of love.
Declaration of love by means of words
Of course, it is still the most beautiful to confess your love to the person you love in person and to look into their eyes while doing so. This intimate moment is very special and will probably stay with you for a long time Reminder – especially when the important three words are spoken for the first time. You can personalize this event to fit your relationship. You can simply "I love you"or recite a love quote or a love poem to underline your feelings.
However, you should not overdo it, so as not to overwhelm your loved one. With the three important words you make yourself vulnerable. You will probably want to wait for your loved one’s response before describing your feelings in more depth. If your partner is not a romantic type, you will probably scare him off with such a comprehensive declaration of love.
Confession of love in written form
Love declaration in written form
You can also express your love in writing in many ways. You can, for example Love poem or a Love letter write a letter expressing your feelings. Of course, you can also make your love confession via WhatsApp or SMS, however, this is much more personal with a classic love letter and touches on a much deeper level. Because in a love letter you have to invest much more effort than in a simple text message. Even if you punctuate them with emojis and hearts – as quickly as you typed the message, just as quickly it is forgotten again. So a love letter offers a particularly beautiful way to "I love you" to say.
Another advantage of love letters: you can use it to express your love keep them for decades, While a text message or WhatsApp message moves further and further back in the chat history. And even if you take a screenshot, it will probably get lost among your photos. However, you can take the letter in your hand again and again and enjoy it. How to write a beautiful love letter, you will learn here.
Declaration of love by means of gestures
It is especially romantic to express your love through gestures. These often say more than a thousand words and have a lot of more personality – of course, if you think of something special and tailor the gestures to your crush or partner and your relationship. Otherwise, they just don’t seem authentic, although they can still give you a nice experience. The following examples may inspire you so that you can plan a very special event.
write a love song
Write a love song for your declaration of love
Nothing is more romantic than a self-written love song for your crush. You can surprise him with your instrument and express your feelings musically express. This is often easier than saying them directly. You can either use an existing love poem (examples can be found further down in the text) or write your own poem and accompany it with your own melody. In this way, you can certainly convince your crush of you, even if it takes some overcoming. Here are helpful tips for learning to sing.
Small attentions in the form of gifts quickly bring the eyes of your swarm or partner to shine. At the same time it does not have to be anything expensive. For a woman, for example, a Bouquet, which can also be self-picked. A man on the other hand might be happy about his Favorite sweets or tickets for a soccer or ice hockey game.
Other great gifts for declarations of love include books, if your partner likes to read, Cinema tickets for film lovers, Theater tickets for theater enthusiasts or more suitable Jewelry for your sweetheart (of course, only if you are confident that you can judge the tastes of your harem well). You can also make the latter yourself. Not only can you save money, but you can make a very personalized piece for your crush. In this way your piece and thus your declaration of love is even a bit more personal.
Cooking is probably one of the most popular activities in a partnership. Good food connects and makes happy. This can also have a positive effect on the relationship. If you cook for your partner, for example his favorite meal, you will surely make him a very special joy – especially when he comes home after a long day and you surprise him. But also for a first date cooking together is a suitable activity. If you are a novice cook, however, you need not despair. Here you will find valuable tips to improve your cooking skills.
Candlelight dinner as a declaration of love
Whether you cook yourself, order food or you go to a restaurant – a nice candlelight dinner makes quite a difference and can be very romantic if you plan it intensively and make it especially beautiful. You could, for example Picnic make. To do this, you simply pack delicious snacks, make a tasty salad or dip, take a blanket, candles and a Bluetooth box, and you’re ready for a romantic getaway with a candlelight dinner nothing more in the way. If you prefer to plan a classic candlelight dinner in a restaurant or at your home, you should plan for romantic mood and don’t forget the right dress code. Because a classic candlelight dinner is also characterized by its elegance from.
TipYour dinner will be even more spectacular if you plan it as a surprise. This is a special way to declare your love to your crush or partner.
With a surprise you can give your partner an unexpected pleasure. If you plan a surprise, you should consider that not everyone is the type for it. While some are thrilled by the unexpected event, others are less fond of unplanned incidents. If you want to confess your love with a surprise, you may not yet know how your crush will react to unplanned things. Then you can make a bad impression right away. So this variation is a little risky. However, if you have been with your partner for years and you know that he loves surprises, you can give him a special treat and express your love.
Small notes with a few dear words to your partner are especially suitable for everyday declarations of love, with which you can sweeten your partner’s everyday life a little bit. For example, you can write down what you love about your partner or simply write down a nice love quote or a romantic love saying to tell your partner in slightly different words "I love you" to say. You can place the little notes all over the apartment, for example on the bed, on the mirror, on the dining table, on the front door or on the fridge. This way your partner will see again and again how much you love him or her.
"I love you" sayings for your declaration of love
"I love you" – Sayings for your declaration of love
Sayings and quotes are especially good when you lack the words to express your feelings. Feelings are often difficult to put into words. So why not use the words of another, if they correspond to what you feel? Incorporate the sayings into your love letter, write them on a notepad for your partner, or recite them to your crush, and it can be a especially romantic gesture be.
We have the most beautiful "I love you"-Proverbs for your declaration of love collected. You can either leave them as they are, or continue them in your own words to relate to your relationship, or tailor them to your crush. Perhaps you will find the following a particularly beautiful love quote that reflects your feelings very well. Find more beautiful love quotes here.
1. "Experience teaches us that love does not consist in looking at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)
2. "Happy alone is the soul that loves."(Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
3. "You only need to love, and everything is joy."(Leo Tolstoy)
4. "True love stories never end."(Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach)
5. "All that love waits for is opportunity." (Miguel de Cervantes)
6. "A drop of love is more than an ocean of understanding." (Blaise Pascal)
7. "What you love, let be free. If it comes back, it’s yours – forever." (Confucius)
8. "If love reigned in the world, all laws would be dispensable." (Aristotle)
9. "Our life cannot always be full of joy, but always full of love." (Thomas Aquinas)
10. "After all, is there a better way to cope with life than with love and humor??" (Charles Dickens)
11. "But the most beautiful thing here on earth is to love and be loved." (Wilhelm Busch)
12. "Where there is love, the impossible becomes possible." (Buddha)
13. "Everything conquers love." (Virgil)
14. "The sum of our lives are the hours in which we loved." (Wilhelm Busch)
15. "Love is the only thing that doubles when it is shared." (Clemens Brentano)
16. "We are never so vulnerable as when we love." (Sigmund Freud)
17. "Love is the poetry of the senses."(Honore de Balzac)
18. "To love is blessing, to be loved happiness." (Leo Tolstoy)
19. "Love is not a destination; it is only a journey." (D. H. Lawrence)
20. "For where I am yours, I am only mine." (Michelangelo)
21. "To write a love letter, you must begin without knowing what you want to say, and end without knowing what you have said."(Jean Jacques Rousseau)
22. "What a heavenly sentiment it is to follow one’s heart."(Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
23. "The greatest miracle is love." (August Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben)
24. "Nothing is better than when you love each other and are together." (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
25. "What is a kiss? Is it not the ardent desire to breathe in a part of the being you love…" (Giacomo Casanova)
26. "The love consists to 3/4 of curiosity." (Giacomo Casanova)
27. "The most beautiful thing about love is love itself." (Kurt Tucholsky)
28. "Once love has sprouted, it sprouts roots that never stop growing."(Antoine de Saint-Exupery)
29. "Sun can not be without light, man can not be without love." (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
30. "Without faith in its duration, love would be nothing; only constancy makes it great." (Honore de Balzac)
31. "My heart is like the sun so flaming to behold, and in a sea of love it sinks large and beautiful." (Heinrich Heine)
32. "Wherever you go, go with your whole heart." (Confucius)
33. "If every man loved all men, each one would own the world."(Friedrich Schiller)
34. "The most beautiful treasure belongs to the heart that can reciprocate and feel it." (Friedrich Schiller)
35. "Love does not take place among kindred souls, but among harmonious ones"."(Friedrich Schiller)
36. "I fear nothing – nothing – but the limits of your love." (Friedrich Schiller)
37. "Love makes heaven more heavenly – the earth to the kingdom of heaven." (Friedrich Schiller)
38. "And love at a distance, in short, displeases me entirely." (Wilhelm Busch)
39. "Love is the epitome – I don’t care about the others." (Wilhelm Busch)
40. "Love is the most melodious of all harmonies, and an inkling of it is innate in all of us." (Honore de Balzac)
41. "He who loves doubts nothing or everything."(Honore de Balzac)
42. "Love is the consciousness of giving and receiving pleasure, love is an eternally changing desire, eternally satisfied and eternally insatiable." (Honore de Balzac)
43. "To the one who truly loves, everything becomes love."(Honore de Balzac)
44. "Love either forgives nothing or everything." (Honore de Balzac)
45. "Lovers are for themselves alone their whole family."(Honore de Balzac)
46. "Lasting is that love which always keeps in balance the powers of two human beings." (Honore de Balzac)
47. "It is a beautiful thing to behold one’s own image in the loving eye." (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
48. "Love is only a word, but it carries all we have. Without them the world would be empty." (Oscar Wilde)
49. "Only love is able to keep someone alive at all."(Oscar Wilde)
50. "Love does not change with hour or week, far reaches its power to the last day." (William Shakespeare)
51. "To be loved, be kind." (Ovid)
52. "As much as grows in love, so much grows beauty in you. For love is the beauty of the soul." (Augustine Aurelius)
53. "Without love we are a burden to ourselves. Through love we carry each other." (Augustine Aurelius)
54. "If thou wilt be loved, love!" (Hekaton of Rhodes)
55. "For the lover, I believe, nothing is difficult."(Cicero)
Love poems for your love confession
Love poems for your love confession
Alternative to "I love you"-Sayings you can also use love poems to confess your love or integrate them into your declaration of love. There are many possibilities: You can recite it orally, write it in a love letter, or sing it to yourself as a love song with your guitar. You may also want to write and recite a love poem yourself. Here you can find more love poems that can inspire you.
How I love you?
As I love thee? Let me count like.
I love you so deep, so high, so far,
As my soul blindly reaches
Feeling their existence and the eternity.
I love you to the quietest place,
That every day reaches in the lamplight
Or in sun. Free, in the right, and pure
Like those who turned away from fame.
With all the passion of suffering
And with the childhood strength that was gone since
I mean saints no longer loved.
With all smiles of all tearfulness
And all breath. And when God gives,
Will I love you better after death.
– Elisabeth Barrett Browning (1806 – 1861), translation by Rainer Maria Rilke (1875 – 1926)
Love does not inhibit anything;
It knows neither door nor bolt,
And penetrates through everything itself;
She is without beginning, eternally beat her wings,
And beats them eternally.
– Matthias Claudius (1740 – 1815)
To the snow, to the rain,
Towards the wind,
In the steam of the gaps,
Through misty scents,
Always to! Always to!
Without rest and rest!
Love through suffering
I would like to beat,
Than so many joys
To endure life.
All that incline
From heart to heart,
Ah, how so peculiar
Create the pain!
How shall I escape?
All in vain!
Crown of life,
Happiness without rest,
Love, are you!
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749 – 1832)
(10 votes, average: 4,60 out of 5)
You need to be a registered member to rate this.